Friday, October 26, 2012

Workout Anytime featured in The Knoxville Journal

Workout Anytime is being featured in an ongoing series of articles where Knoxville Journal reporter Wes Hall is tracking his personal cardiovascular health and weight management results while working with a Workout Anytime trainer. Click here to read an article in the series, or begin reading below.

Powell Workout Anytime focuses on individual health

I have never been a very physical person, but I usually went at a fast pace until 2003 when surgeons performed four bypasses on my heart. I felt better but I did slow my pace.

Last month I began “Boot Camp” with Workout Anytime on Emory Road at Clinton Highway in Powell.

Three days a week, I join three others and a trainer to build my body back up to near its potential. So far, I have lost about 10 pounds and at least an inch off my waist. The most significant advantage is my energy level is improving. I find myself making a faster stride than a few weeks ago.

(Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment